1. General Information

Name: Paul
Sex: Male
Language: Swedish, English

2. Character Information

Name: Bragfend
Class/Spec: Warrior, Protection
Race: Tauren
Creation date: Spring 2005 I think, might have been 2004.
Played time: 102 days

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N)
Yes indeed.

-Is this your main character? (Y/N)
The way of the warrior! Yes, this is my main character.

-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player?
Raiding, my favourite part of the game.

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6)

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&cn=Bragfend&gn=Bada+Bing+Club
This might not be up to date, as I've switched out some pieces that hasn't been updated. So an ingame inspect would be more appropriate.

-Previous guilds:

Pre-TBC and TBC:
Same Old Bull, Care - Lightnings Blade.

WotLK
Tough guys wear pink - Stormscale
Bada Bing Club (Current) - Nordrassil

Sidenote - There are more guilds I've been in, I just don't remember much of them so I don't think they are worth writing down.

-Reasons for leaving these guilds:
Generally, it's been for lack of dedication from the other members. Some have been too casual in the sense of not bothering to learn and understand their class and roles properly and not showing up for raids (the current problem), and some haven't just give much of the impression of beeing team players.

-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information):
Tradechat. Yep, that's the reason! I mean just check the tradechat out on Stormscale. It's freaking insane! That spam will make you hair turn grey..
No seriously, got some RL friends on this server so that's the biggest reason.
And tradechat..

-How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below:
Got a lvl80 rogue (Graydale) and a lowbie mage I just started, but I don't think I'll be playing that before cata at least.
Also got some 40-50s and a 74 paladin on different servers.

3. Computer Information

CPU: AMD Phenom(tm) II x4 945 3.0GHz
Graphics card: Geforce GTX 260 1GB
RAM: 4 GB
Connection type: 100 Mbit

Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen?
Not at all. Cant see water atm thou...

Can you use Ventrilo 3.0?
Yes indeed.

Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk?
Yep, but Im deaf... Jk Wink

4. Raiding Information

When are you available to raid with us?

Note - Im competing in powerlifting and got gym-time with the team at 19.00 on Sundays, tuesdays and thursdays, but I'll sort that out so the times fit the raiding.

List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time:
18.00 or earlier. End time: Whenever.
Tuesday - Start time: 20.00 End time: Whenever.
Wednesday - Start time: 18.00 End time: Whenever.
Thursday - Start time: 20.00 End time: Whenever

What are the consumables you think are important to your class?
Flash of Stoneblood and any food with expertise or strength.

What do you do to prepare for a raid?
Get consumables, read up on tactics, and make sure I've got the time to sit down for a few hours without long breaks.

5. Previous raiding Experience (ZA, SSC, TK, MH, BT, SWP):
Did all of SSC and ZA, All but Kael'Thas in TK, half of MH and half of BT in TBC, then the guild died.
Did some ZG, MC and Onyxia in vanilla aswell.

What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft?
Cookie! He's fierce! No really, I really dont remember something beeing all that hard that I've come across, but if I have to pick one of the top of my head, It would propably be Lady Vashj.

What does PVE raiding mean to you?
A good time with likeminded people, doing something everybody loves. I know, It's just a game, but downing that new boss you've been wiping at for two lockouts just feels great! Also, you can't go wrong with shiny epics Wink

6. Previous Games

List any previous MMO's you have played:
AoC, WAR. Never played those very long thou.

How have these helped you in World of Warcraft?
They helped me to appreciate WoW even more. Just saying, It's a fucking great game!

7. Epsilon Information

Why do you want to join Epsilon?
I want to find a nice and stable guild that doesn't rolls over and dies when things are a little tough. I want a dedicated and reliable team of people with their minds on the same goal.

What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member?
A friendly and dedicated player with a good (and a little sick) humor. Im not much of a leader, but Im a damn good follower. I always come prepared, consumables, knowing tactics. I always try to play my character to the very best I can, and don't settle for anything less.

If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name.
Kinda new to the server so no Razz

What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon?
A solid and reliable guild with a goal.

8. Additional Information

This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application:
Wow, ok, soulsearch in progress. What's so good about me? Well, Im a helpful guy and I always do what I can to contribute to the team by the best of my abilities. Im honest (most of the time, come on, eveybody lies sometimes) and if I say "I'll fix it", I bloody well will.
Well, that's about what I got here on the tip of my tounge, so If there are any questions you have about me, feel free to contact me ingame!

Paulie out!
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Re: Bragfend, Protection warrior.**Approved**

Post  Divinora on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:12 pm

Thank you for yr application, if you have read carefully and accept our rules and special for pug contact us in game for a invite.

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:38 am