Post  sethon on Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:07 pm

Application
1. General Information
Name: Yannick
Sex: Male
Language: Dutch

2. Character Information
Name: SÚthon
Class/Spec: Holy mainspec and Retri offspec.
Race: Bloodelf
Creation date: At the end of vanilla.
Played time: 97days

-Are you the original owner of this account? Yes
-Is this your main character? Yes
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? Applying for raiding

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6)

I could say Im a teamplayer, and have alot of patience. Razz

-Equipment :
-Previous guilds: Sworn on ally side. And smaller guilds.
-Reasons for leaving these guilds: Almost nobody signed up for raids at the end, arguing alot and not a good teamspirit, and for me teamspirit and a good atmosfeer is important tbh.
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? : No, I've been on this server for a while, but when I transferd it was to play with friends.
-How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below: No, alt anymore. I just play my paladin.

3. Computer Information
CPU:
Graphics card:
RAM:
Connection type: wired
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? Nope
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? Yes ofc
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? Yes got a mic and I'm willing to talk Razz

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time: Not available
Tuesday - Start time: End time: 19.00 - 00.00+
Wednesday - Start time: End time: 14.00 - 00.00+
Thursday - Start time: End time: 19.00 - 00.00+

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? Frost wyrm flask, mana potions ( but dont get oom that fast), firecracker foodbuff.
What do you do to prepare for a raid? Flasks, potions, always got few feasts with me. Reading up tacs if i dont know them.

5. Previous raiding Experience (ZA, SSC, TK, MH, BT, SWP):
In TBC ive done ZA, Kara, Maggy, few bosses in BT, Gruul, Hyjal, SC. And in wotlk ive done all the raids exept RS.
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraf t? Maggy, alot of wiping back then.
What does PVE raiding mean to you? Teamwork, having fun, the social part of raiding. I just love doing boss encounters. And new loot for improving my char.

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: Lord of the rings online, warhammer online, and guild wars
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? Those MMO's did not realy help me, its more WoW that helped me playing onther MMO's.

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? Had a little chat with a member, and he realy gave me the feeling that this is a good, social raiding guild. And want to do the guildachievements in Cata.
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? A active raider and a helpfull member.
If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name.
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? A good and fun raiding experience. And learning more about the game along the way.

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application:

I'm a friendly optimistic guy. I realy dont mind wiping, its more fun to have a hard encounter. Thats more teamwork, and more satisfying wen its killed. Ive been playing wow for a long time and sure of playing it for a few more years.
And for the computer info, Ive got a laptop. Its a verry good one (Toshiba). But I dont realy know what hardware I got. So I apologize for not knowing and leaving it empty.

Thx for you time.
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Re: Application Holy Paladin.**Accepted**

Post  Divinora on Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:49 pm

Thank you for your application, if you have read carefully and accepted our rules regarding pug thrn contact in game me or Uroukhigh/Sethis for a invite.

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:51 pm