2. Character Information
Name: Palaeater
Class/Spec: Druid Boomkin
Race: Tauren
Played time: 48 days 18 hours

-Are you the original owner of this account? Y
-Is this your main character? Y
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? Raid

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6)

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&cn=Palaeater
-Previous guilds: none really in 80 just some social with some real life friends
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): Y i trasfered because on my old server horde always lost everything and was not really good and wanted to be horde so i changed to this server
-How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below: 3 currently lvling 64 warlock Facialpump. 60 death knight Raphaell.
42 warrior Masato

3. Computer Information
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? nope
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? Y
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? i have and i am willing to talk yes

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us? All days All the time not much for raiding friday and saturday
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time: any time
Tuesday - Start time: End time: any time
Wednesday - Start time: End time: any time
Thursday - Start time: End time: any time

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? spell power consumables
What do you do to prepare for a raid? make flasks and healing/mana potion everything needed

5. Previous raiding Experience (ZA, SSC, TK, MH, BT, SWP): All lvl 70 Raids on my old warrior account
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? would guess its Illidarin
What does PVE raiding mean to you? alot think its awesome to be sitting and being social with alot of ppl

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: none really

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? because i think we can do some real progress in the guild and gear up and have some fun
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? a social helpfull and very serius player
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? alot of raids and some fun

Uroukhigh
The Keeper
The Keeper

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Re: Ka Boomkin Apply

Post  Uroukhigh on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:13 pm

Thank you for your application,

As far i see your gear is a mix of pve/pvp items but that can be change easy.
If you have read our guild rules (especially about pug's) and agree with them
we wil like to give a try.

Please contact in game with any of the following characters for inv :
Uroukhigh/Sethis
Divinora/Cocco

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:18 pm