Race: Orc (yes an Orc!)
Creation date: Long long time ago
Played time: 125 days 1 hour

-Are you the original owner of this account? Y
-Is this your main character? Y
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? Raider

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&cn=Remko
-Previous guilds: Anew, Temple of Bachus, Haven, ...
-Reasons for leaving these guilds: some of the guilds didnt gave me the opportunity to raid with them and so I left. Other guilds I just left cause the players in it suck bigtime

-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): Nope
-How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below:

I got 1 "decent" alt:

- Belf Priest (Holy) lvl 80 - Smthspecial

3. Computer Information
CPU: Intel Core 2 DUO CPU E8400 @ 3.00Ghz
Graphics card: Nvidea Geforce 9600 GT
RAM: 3328MB RAM
Connection type: No idea tbh Smile
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? Normally - NO
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? Yup
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk?

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time: 20-23h
Tuesday - Start time: End time: 20-23h
Wednesday - Start time: End time: 20-23h
Thursday - Start time: End time: 20-23h

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? My flasks and food that depends on raid Smile
What do you do to prepare for a raid? Buy my flasks, check my food (depends on boss), watch tacs and wait in front of raid instance like 30min before raid time.

5. Previous raiding Experience (ZA, SSC, TK, MH, BT, SWP): Start my "raid career" in WotLK, I also raided Karazhan but then LK got released.
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? Uhm... for my class I found General Vezaxx the hardest one. Damn anti caster boss Sad
What does PVE raiding mean to you? Experience, Progress and Having Fun Very Happy

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: Guild Wars
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft?: not? Smile

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? i'm looking for a new raid guild that can help me progress and help me having experience with raiding.
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? DPS and a social and someone with a sense of humor ( I think, at least thats what I think)
If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name. Nope Sad
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? Experience in raiding

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application:

As I told before in-game. I can raid every 2 weeks from monday - Thursday because of my work. So one week I can't raid a whole week and the other week i can always raid.
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Re: Warlock Application**Approved**

Post  Divinora on Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:24 pm

Thank you for you application.

As i see some of your items are low level, that can easy changed by doing some new heroics ofcourse, therefore if you have read and fully understant and accept our guild rules regarding pug (is not allowed even if we dont run a 25man atm) with exeption those we have let free) then /w to me or to Uroukhigh/Sethis for a invite.

Thank you

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:40 am