2. Character Information
Name: Selhiroth
Class/Spec: Warlock - Destruction
Race: Blood Elf
Creation date: Spring of 2007
Played time: 81 days, 16 hours

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Y
-Is this your main character? (Y/N) Y
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? I apply to raid, and am something between casual and hardcore.

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&cn=Selhiroth

-Previous guilds: Horizon, Novus, Zokazz, Pirates of the Cold Sea.

-Reasons for leaving these guilds: Took a break from WoW several times.

-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): I used to be on Anachronos, but later moved to Nordrassil. That was more than a year ago. I changed server because some friends of mine were in Nordrassil.

-How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below: Lv80 Death Knight - Screamros, Lv23 Rogue - Rumeracks, Lv12 Warrior - Ceodore.

3. Computer Information
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6700 @ 2.66GHz.

Graphics card: Radeon X1950 Pro.

RAM: 1.999.

Connection type: ADSL, supposed to be 24 mbps, but always connects at 7.

Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? Rarely.

Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? Obviously.

Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? No, I don't have a microphone.

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us? Most days, might be unavailable at evenings, but always on during midnight.

List all times in CET. 13:00 - 17: 00, 20:00 - 3:00, but hours may vary. I might be available on some evenings, but on weekends, I might not be at home.

Monday - Start time: 20:00 End time: Any time the raid ends.
Tuesday - Start time: 20:00 End time: Any time the raid ends.
Wednesday - Start time: 20:00 End time: Any time the raid ends.
Thursday - Start time: 20:00 End time: Any time the raid ends.

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? I find useful the Flask of the Frost Wyrm, and if a fish feast is not available, I use Imperial Manta Steak.

What do you do to prepare for a raid? I make sure I have enough Soul Shards, and head directly to the raid, after I check if I'm fully repaired.

5. Previous raiding Experience (ZA, SSC, TK, MH, BT, SWP): Kara, ZA, Grull, Mag, and some bosses of SSC are what I raided in TBC. I was more casual back then.

What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? Sartharion with 2 drakes alive, back when it was still fresh.

What does PVE raiding mean to you? PvE raiding to me, personally, means creative teamwork between team members, it means patience, discipline, dedication to succeed, and in the end, having fun.

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: I haven't played any other MMO's, appart from a little bit of Lineage 2.

How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? They haven't in any way.

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? I have gathered enough gear, and believe I am ready to start venturing inside the Icecrown Citadel. I don't like PuGs, so a guild is needed.

What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? I can say I am quite experienced as a warlock, I have been playing for more than 3 years, and am a quite experienced raider as well, even if I haven't raided ICC, and would classify me as quite mature and disciplined compared to other players.

If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name. I know Basrutten in real life. He is a very good friend of mine. He suggested this guild to me.

What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? I expect to have a fun time working together with everyone, above all, but appart from that, I expect some quality raiding hours.

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application: I believe the application is more than enough to describe me. I have no additional comments.
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Re: New Application - Selhiroth: Warlock DPS.**Approved**

Post  Divinora on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:55 pm

Thank you for yr application,

Contact us in game for a invite.

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:54 am