Sex:male
Language:English,Bulgarian

2. Character Information
Name:Daethpower
Class/Spec:Deathknight blood dps and frost tank
Race:Tauren
Creation date:November 2009
Played time:almost all the time...don't know ecxactly

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Yes)
-Is this your main character? (Yes)
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player-raids,PVE and also pvp

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6)

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):Daethpower,unlimited,nordrassil
-Previous guilds:Unlimited
-Reasons for leaving these guilds:No team work,never get enough ppl to raid,no progress
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information):no transfer
-How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below:paladin blood elf,Tauren warrior,rouge

3. Computer Information
CPU:Intel dual core
Graphics card:nvidia G force 6400
RAM:2
Connection type:16 mb/s broadband conection
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? No
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? never heard of it,sorry
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? Yes I do on bolt

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us? Every night after 20:00 and all day long on my days off, working 4 in 4 off
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time:20:00-23:00
Tuesday - Start time: End time:20:00-23:00
Wednesday - Start time: End time:20:00-23:00
Thursday - Start time: End time:20:00-23:00

What are the consumables you think are important to your class?
What do you do to prepare for a raid?

5. Previous raiding Experience (ZA, SSC, TK, MH, BT, SWP):
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft?
What does PVE raiding mean to you?

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played:
How have these helped youApplication
1. General Information
Name:Stoyan ivanov
Sex:male
Language:English/Bulgarian

2. Character Information
Name:Daethpower
Class/Spec:Deathknight/blood dps off spec tank Frost
Race:Tauren
Creation date:10.2009
Played time:don't know exactly,but spending long hours

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Yes)
-Is this your main character? (Yes)
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player?raids,pve,pvp

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6)

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):wow armoury:Daethpower,unlimited,Nordrassil
-Previous guilds:Unlimited
-Reasons for leaving these guilds:No progress,no team work,never get enough ppl to raid
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information):no I have never transfer
-How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below:Warrior/tauren,paladin/blood elf,rouge/undead

3. Computer Information
CPU:Intel dual core
Graphics card:Nvidia Gforce 6400
RAM:2
Connection type:16MB/S broadband conection
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? No I dont
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? Sorry never heard of it
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk?
Yes I do for bolt questions
4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time:20:00-23:00
Tuesday - Start time: End time:20:00-23:00
Wednesday - Start time: End time:20:0-23:00
Thursday - Start time: End time:20:00-23:00

What are the consumables you think are important to your class?It's the strength ,arm penetration,hit and haste power
What do you do to prepare for a raid? Just get some food ready in my inventory,some patches to help the raid group in emergency

5. Previous raiding Experience (ZA, SSC, TK, MH, BT, SWP):Icc,actoc,RS,ulduar,got most achivm from this instances
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? Word Marowgar,the new Ruby sanctum bosses are the hardest
What does PVE raiding mean to you? So you raid for reputations and quests

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played:World of Diablo,final fantasy
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft?
Building system and levelling up
7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? Cause it has been recomended to me that you are a great guild with helpful people and fair and supportive,plus you are old guild and probably with plenty expirience
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? I can help with my professions to the guild and do glyphs and items for them,also I can share all my exp with any of the team mates,plus I have brilliant sense of humor as a person...I'm very supportive and motivated
If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name. I have been corresponding with Tarus which has been very helpful
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? Meet new people,exchange experience and knowledge and have fun and joy,earn a lot of achivements,build up characters in the world's greatest game

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application: in World of Warcraft? I'm selfmotiveted and I love playing and enjoying this great game,also I'm learning quick and trying to be helpful and supportive and fair to all my friends...team work is very important link,cause this is actualy part of my real-life job

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? You have been recommended by one of your members to me and I heard that you are big and old guild with a lot of exp and knowledge about the game,plus been in a good team means a lot goals and aiming the top
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member?
If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name. I know Tarus which has been very helpful and passioned
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon?
Good friendship,better team work,lots of joy and goals and plenty achivements
8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application: I'm jenirous person,which like to be in a team and to make new friends,I enjoy to be part of a good team so we can gain a lot of achievements and rich the top...in the same time be honest and fair and treat people the way you like them to treat you
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Re: New application

Post  Divinora on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:02 pm

Hello Deathpower

Thank you for yr application, please contact in game Divinora/Cocco or Uroukhigh/Sethis/Mordomir for further talk.

Regards

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:59 am