1. General Information
Name: Neil
Sex: M
Language: Eng

2. Character Information
Name: Veren
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren
Creation date: Ummmm, I've slept since then (sorry)
Played time: Just over 38 days

Are you the original owner of this account? Yes

Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Veren (I have gear for cat and bear, unfortunately the armory only shows 1 set Razz)
Previous guilds: Unnatural Selection (Emerald Dream-Horde), Koh I Noor (Emerald Dream-Aliance)
Reasons for leaving these guilds: Left alliance to join family members on horde and left ED to be with a friend.
Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): I am a transfer, I joined Nordrassil to play with a friend but I seemed to have dragged Alaroch here too.

3. Computer Information
CPU: 3.40GHz
Graphics card: Dual GeForce 7800 GT (sli)
RAM: 3.00 GB
Connection type: 10mb
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? I've had 40 with no problems Smile
Can you use Ventrilo 2.3? Yes
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? Yes

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?

List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time: 7:30 - n/a
Tuesday - Start time: End time: 7:30 - n/a
Wednesday - Start time: End time: 7:30 - n/a
Thursday - Start time: End time: 7:30 - n/a

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? Buffbeans and Elixirs
What do you do to prepare for a raid? Sit in a damp Alchemy lab for a while each day Razz

5. Previous raiding Experience (BWL, MC, NAXX, AQ20, 40): BWL (Cleared), MC (Cleared), AQ20 (Cleared) AQ40 (Cleared) Karazhan (Cleared), Gruul's Lair (Maulgar downed) these accomplishments were achieved as an alliance priest on ED.
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? Majordomo was a pain to get used to, and the Nef adds.
Explain the PVE experience you have had: I've had a great experience so far and i've made a lot of friends i contact oog.
What does PVE raiding mean to you? Having fun with friends in an challenging environment.

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played:
SWG, CoH/V, LotR :S, and many betas.
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? They've reminded me why i keep playing WoW Razz

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? Seems like a friendly new guild I can maybe do some good in. (and Alaroch's here - but don't tell him that)
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? Dedication to progress and willingness to socialize.
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? I've been told there was cake Wink

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application:
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Re: Veren - Feral Druid

Post  Divinora on Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:59 pm

Welcome Smile

P.s Cake's and muffins served at the entrance of Kara Smile

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:55 am